Thursday, March 19, 2009

I can't believe Azaria is now Seven!


Azaria had a wonderful birthday. The Friday before her birthday she had her first friend party. We had a lot of fun planning it and getting everything ready. She and nine of her friends had a great time eating pizza, making beaded bracelets and making their own soap. She thought it was the best party ever and loved all the cards her friends made and the gifts they gave her too. She even got to switch her earrings for the first time with a pair she got at her party.

On her birthday she wanted to wear her pants the Grandma Faerber made her. Though you can't see it I also was requested to make her something special for her hair so we turned some Happy Birthday fabric into a scrunchie for her. That night we had her favorite meal beef stroganoff as a family. Then she got to open her gifts from us which she had the hardest time waiting all day to finally get to open. She was surprised by many of her gifts and Lawrence and Laurel wanted to help check them all out. They especially all thought the i-dog dance was really funny.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's seven! It doesn't seem like that long ago that you were letting me teach her to walk. You'll never know how much that meant to me since I wasn't around with Lawrence. DAng I miss you guys!