Friday, March 20, 2009

A year ago we said goodbye

It was last year the evening of March 20th Dallin was born and we said goodbye. The last year seems to have gone so slowly and to be honest has been the hardest year I've had thus far in my life. When January rolled around I told Alan 2009 was going to be a better year for sure. I pulled out my ultrasound pictures last week and the pictures we took after he was born and had a little cry. I admit I still miss him terribly. How excited I was for another child in our home and even a boy so Lawrence would finally have the little brother he always asked for. I never got to nurse you, change your diaper, or hear you cry but even if I had done any of those I would have still wanted even more time with you. As times go on though the pain of losing you will lessen but I will never forget you Dallin or your brother Everett. You are always in my heart and I long for the day I will be reunited with our Savior and all my family that has gone on before me including you. I love you.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh Amber, that is so hard. I can't believe it's been a year. I am so sorry for your loss. You will be so blessed for staying so faithful!

wittygal said...

Great post. I am sure he feels your love every day.

Lyne Family said...

I was thinking of him and you today. I can't believe it has already been a year. I wish I could be there to give you a hug!

Anonymous said...

Amber, I'm so sorry for your loss. Especially since it was a little brother for Lawrence. My heart goes out to you and your whole family. How wonderful to know that you'll get to raise him someday.

Rebecca K. said...

((((((((((Amber))))))))) there's just no words. I couldn't imagine :-(
rebecca

Peach said...

He is forever yours and you will get to raise him one day. ((hugs))